Monday, January 30, 2006

Wedding Weekend

I spent most of the weekend up in Baltimore for Jim's James' wedding. It was a great time, the wedding and the surrounding festivities were all excellent. The event was held at the historic Harbor Court Hotel, and the only disappointing thing from the weekend was that I didn't hear anyone scream out "I am ready to fight" (other than Chris and myself). For pre-wedding entertainment we managed to get the seventh installment of the Fort Chode Open into the record books. Details to follow...

For some pictures, tune in to http://www.fortchode.com/gallery/v/GarrettWedding. Congratulations to James and Bri!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Chris said...

ROTFLMAO

Great links find. That is a treasure trove of hilarity.

I am ready to fight...

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Best line: "where a memorial "Stapptue" featuring our hero in his famous "ready to fight" pose now stands in the courtyard"

The entire "Ready 2 Fight" game cracks me up too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home